Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gettin' ready for SuperBowl Sunday!

We had a very full day of activity around here. I would love to show you some pictures of all our activities and home projects, but I'm having a little bit of a compatibility issue between my computer and my camera. So...until then....

Bill and I used to pride ourselves on Blake's ability to do all football signals (correctly!) by the age of 18 months. It actually was quite impressive...and very precious. He was like our little circus monkey and would perform on command. We were so proud!

Now he is 4. I'm afraid that wonderful knowledge didn't stick. Yes, we are grieving. But there is time to prepare him before SuperBowl tomorrow. We'll let you know how it goes. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Connie :) said...

Precious! Yeah, Blake has some brushing up to do, but talk about "monkey see, monkey do" huh??? Braden obviously adores his older brother :) Happy Super Bowl Sunday, y'all!!