Thursday, September 23, 2010

~Crazy Good~

Life feels crazy.

I got a job.  I absolutely LOVE this job!  God couldn't have blessed me more.  It's with a missions organization called Christar.  The people are so sweet.  My boss is precious.  I'm having a ball...and using more brain cells on a daily basis than I've used in the 6 years I've been a stay-at-home mom.  I'm head tired when I get home!!! 

Mr. 5 is in Kindergarten now.  Mr. 4 is in K4. 
I juggle the emotions that come with watching "all the other moms" (you know, those who DON'T work outside the home) get to be homeroom Mom, if that's their choice.  I juggle the emotions of frustration of "how do Moms that work find time to work out?  Or do laundry?  Or the energy to play with their kids at night?"



So our family is in "adjustment mode".  And life feels crazy.  And yet good.  Because God is so good to us.





So, until God chooses differently for us...
life is crazy,
but God is good. 

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I am so glad to hear you found a job and one which you love! Your picture with your boys is just precious! I know you will weather this adjustment time just fine because you are looking to Him. He is so good!

Many blessings to you and your family!
Stacey

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

YEAH..YEAH...YEAH...YEAH..YEAH!!! Not only the exciting news about your JOB....but a BEAUTIFUL post with lots of precious pictures.

My HEART truly rejoices with and for you!!

He IS always so faithful!!

I'll be praying for you as you juggle being a Mom, work, family. You can do it! :-)

Every Day Blessings said...

Glad to hear that you found a job and one that you LOVE is AWESOME!!!!! You are an awesome mom and your boys are truly loved!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

HOW ARE YOU FRIEND!?!?!??!?!

Praying that God continues to show his faithfulness to you and your precious family.

Happy Turkey day.

Cassey@New kitchen cabinets said...

Very good post and nice pics,
Its seems that you got a job congrats..!!