Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Big "D"

I follow a wonderful blog by Christy from Between Here and Home. She played a fun game in which another blogger friend assigned her a letter, and she had to come up with 10 things she loves that begin with that letter. I thought it sounded fun, so Christy assigned me a letter also. My letter is "D" and here are ten "D" things I love...

(1) Daddy...I ADORE my Daddy! I couldn't have been more blessed to have him in my life.
(2) Dessert
(3) Dinner...am I detecting a theme here??
(4) Diamonds....I'm not shallow...what girl doesn't love them?!
(5) Dancing...namely with my husband. He's a phenomenal country dancer.
(6) Doing...namely home projects (I can't wait to share these with you!)
(7) Delighting....I love enjoying the relationships God has given me....family, friends, new people I meet daily.
(8) Dave Ramsey....yes, I'm a follower.
(9) Dogs...especially our little pomeranian, Lucy.
(10) Daydreaming....thinking about all the Lord has in store for our family, all the Lord is planning to do in and through me...it's fun to dream about.

If you want to play along, leave me a comment below... and I will assign a letter to you, too!
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Connie :) said...

Okay, I'll play - gimme a ___ ????