Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friendship

Have you ever noticed times in your life where you could see God's handprint over the circumstances at that moment?

It’s amazing how He will bring people into our lives at just the right time…and it’s just what we need to draw us closer to Him. It’s powerful.

I have been blessed to meet many wonderful Moms in my neighborhood. It’s somewhat of an intimidating process…even for a “people person” like me. Infiltrating an already-bonded group of women is not easy. And can actually give you flashbacks of junior high school…and all the insecurities that encompasses.

But in every group such as this, there is usually one person who is gifted with fellowship. She’s the out-reach person. She’s phenomenal at bringing people together…she’s inviting….she’s authentic. I’m so thankful that God allowed me to meet her in this group.

I am blessed beyond measure with rich relationships. But the addition of these ladies in my neighborhood has been wonderful. These women love the Lord. They have incredible hearts for their husbands and children. I am thankful God has me right here, right now. He has already used them to minister to my heart on so many levels.

If your group of friends doesn’t happen to have one of these people in it, why not try to BE that person? You may truly be a blessing!

No comments: