Friday, March 20, 2009

Can you hear that???

.....silence.

That's what I'm hearing.

An update on the boys with their Granny Sue and Pappa Jim:
They're doing great!!!!

We were told that a two-year-old and a four-year-old would NOT be able to make it very long without Mom and Dad, at their grandparent's house 3 hours away, by themselves. Well guess what? Mine are doing fabulously. I wonder if they even want to come back home!

Today, they are in Hockley, TX, at the Oil Ranch , riding rides, petting animals, eating snow cones, enjoying the beautiful sunshine and their grandparents. I'm so glad they are having a wonderful time.

Me? I'm enjoying the silence. Seriously. It almost makes it hard to accomplish anything. I just want to sit. And listen...to the silence. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: