Saturday, June 13, 2009

Couponing....and financial update to come


I've been asked by a couple of people to consider giving a small "course" on couponing and how we save so much money around here with grocery shopping. First of all, let me reiterate....I still have so much to learn myself. There are many who do this so effortlessly and I am in awe of them.
But, if you are interested, and would like to know how to use coupons and how it all works, there is a crash course offered in how to maximize your savings with grocery shopping.

It's a FREE coupon e-course offered by ChoysterCash.com and you'll get ten short lessons delivered to your inbox--one each Monday--which will walk you through simple step-by-step instructions on how to save hundreds of dollars each year by using coupons. Go here to sign up.

Secondly, if you ever wonder where you can get great coupons from...Gina, from Moneywise Moms, re-ran an old post today about all the places to find them. It's a great, thorough resource. Go check it out.

And finally, for my own personal disclosure....I need to give you a financial update for this month. But first... I need to have a budget meeting with my sweet guy to see exactly where we are. It's been a rough month with traveling out of state, a birthday party and miscellaneous summer activity expenses (like swimming lessons). I don't think we've had as productive a month as I had hoped. I'm not feeling great about it, but I'll update you shortly.
We're running off to a toddler pajama/pancake party now! That should get my mind right.

No comments: