Friday, August 7, 2009

Believe it or not...gift-giving season is fast approaching

Please don't think my child materialistic...or excessive...think him 4-years-old.

Shopping for Christmas or birthdays to date has been okay, but I never knew what to give him. Unlike other kids, it seemed, he didn't have any strong opinions about what he wanted. It was a shot in the dark. We usually ended up getting him toys that looked fun to us and hoped he thought so too.

I can safely tell you....that is no longer the case. Watch this.

Guess I'd better start shopping (and obviously saving more money!). But truth be told...it's getting more fun!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Kathryn - you won the journal! Congrats! Can you email me? :)

Libby@CookingWithLibby said...

How cute!! That's something to put in his scrapbook :) I wish my 3 year old would do that...lol.