Friday, January 30, 2009

The Beginning.....

I have to start by saying I love blogs.....OTHER PEOPLE'S blogs. Others are witty, creative, organized and always have wonderful, intelligent things to say. I'd LOVE to be one of those people!



I'm also busy. But obviously not too busy, seeing as I always find time to read other people's blogs! So why not take a few moments each day and see if I have anything worthy to contribute to the blog world.



The blog world is fascinating! I'm truly inspired each and every day by others....by their deep walks with God... by their amazing creativity and hearts for their homes...by their wonderful inspiration in the world of being a Mommy. I thank all of you who take time to share your lives.



So, I now offer my musings. Not sure if they will inspire, but at least I can release my thoughts to the blog world...maybe something will bounce back!



In all honesty, my life seems CRAZY 99% of the time. Truly. With two energetic toddlers and a highly social husband...not to mention my own desire to constantly be working on SOME project around my house, we're in constant motion.



And still, my heart loves the idea of simplicity...stillness before God....calmness with my children...creating a warm, loving home for my husband and family. So hopefully, writing out the thoughts from my heart will help to create simplicity in my own life...and possibly in someone else's, too.

I look forward to the journey ahead!

2 comments:

Momma said...

Hey friend! I love the name you picked. Blogging is so awesome. I wish I had more time to put into mine--it is sporadic at best.

--Nickie

Connie :) said...

Sister! Congrats on the new blog! It's beautiful and I'm proud of you :) Would you believe that SIMPLICITY is also on MY "2009 Goals" list?! Go figyah. I look forward to continuing the journey with you :) xo, c. :)