Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Down and out

There is some minor bug going around our household. I say minor...because it isn't enough to make us bedridden, but just enough to make us grumpy and "off"....and headachey...and tired.

And of course, all of us have it, except one high energy, bounding little 4-year-old. God, please help me. Actually, help all of us.

Nonetheless, not much is getting done around here. Laundry is moving s-l-o-w-l-y through my washer. Dishes are up to my elbows. And yet...I find time to blog. Hmmmm. But all THAT requires is my sitting here. I can DO that.

Can I get a witness?

Hopefully I'll be back with something more interesting, creative or otherwise witty real soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sorry that you are down and out. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all feel better.

Cynthia